Wednesday 24 October 2012

Errol Denton Natural Health Physician Lowers 72 Year Old Woman’s Blood Pressure in 12 Weeks


Phyllis had been suffering from high blood pressure for many years however she did not believe that prescription drugs were the answer.  A friend told her about the work that Errol  Denton was doing helping people to get good health through live blood testing and common sense nutrition. 

Phyllis decided to visit Errol Denton for a live blood test in Harley Street in June 2012 and here is her story: 

“I started having problems with my Blood Pressure, good one day, very high the next. The highest was 173/103 which was dangerously high!

I visited my doctor and was given blood pressure tablets.  They made me feel very ill.  I had them changed, but the same thing happened again. So I called an acquaintance whom Errol had helped a couple of years ago, and she gave me the telephone number.  So I made an appointment and had my first test on 19 June 2012.

Errol explained about the test and what to expect, but the site of the blood cells clumped together and moving around like drunken objects scared me.  But Errol explained the reasons why it was like that, he gave me the good news that with a change  of diet and some exercise it could be remedied.

After 3 months I am 1 stone lighter and nearly 2 dress sizes smaller, also I feel great. More importantly my blood pressure is 121/76 which is equivalent to the blood pressure of a 21 year old person.

Thank you Errol for your help.  Continue the good work and God bless”

Phyllis 

This is just one of the many success stories that live blood analysis Harley Street is having.  For more stories on blood pressure and other health issues like this visit: